2022 SCCA Russ Larsen Memorial Scholarship
Link to application in a printable document:
• Son or Daughter of a member of the Stevens County Cattlemen’s Association, or
• Grandson or Granddaughter of a member of the Stevens County Cattlemen’s Association, or
• Member of the Stevens County Cattlemen’s Association.
• Graduating high school senior attending post secondary education in 2020/21. (University, community college, trade school, or employment training program).
Awarded amount to be determined by the selection committee. Scholarship recipients will be notified by the selection committee and must attend a regularly scheduled SCCA meeting to receive award. Recipient must also allow for a picture to be taken for media use.
In 2 pages or less please tell us about your self and your future plans make sure to include all of the following. (Please type or present in legible form):
• Home Address:
• Home Phone:
• High School Attending:
• Who is a member of Stevens County Cattlemen’s Association- Parent, Grandparent or self:
• Student Activities:
• Awards and Achievements:
• Beef Cattle Involvement:
• Future Plans:
• Essay Question – In 250 words or less discuss a topic of your current interests.
Industry leaders and scholarship sponsors will judge the scholarship applications. The application will be judged in accordance with the following weighted formula:
Student Activities (20%):
Awards and Achievements (20%):
Beef Cattle Involvement (40%):
Future Plans (10%):
Essay Question (10%)
Application must be postmarked not later than May 31, 2022
Mail to: SCCA, P.O. Box 763, Chewelah, WA 99109